Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Time for a new adventure

Okay, so if anyone actually reads this blog, it's time that I let you know; I'm off on a new adventure. In Mid-August I will be heading to Berlin for a month. This is with a school program, that is focused on performing arts and culture. I'm very excited to have the opportunity to live in such a large vibrant city and to be able to perform in a way relevant to my studies.

We'll be staying in Berlin Mitte, which is the city center. Much different than Carnation, eh? These are something like what our apartments will look like.

http://www.nyu.edu/studyabroad/pdf/Berlin.Apartments.pdf

For the next few months, this blog will be used for my seminar before leaving for Berlin, so you might find that it has a different style. Sorry if that bothers you, but I can't mange two blogs at once. As most of you know, I can hardly do one at a time. Anyway, the class also has a blog if you'd like to check it out.

http://honorsinberlin2008.blogspot.com/

That's all for now.

Rachel

No comments: