Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Pictures!






Okay so here are a few pictures. The first one is the sink in my room and in the corner you can see my grocery store bag, which is indeed covered with pictures of meat, mainly pork. The second picture is the Neckar river which is in the middle of Tübingen. There is a park in the middle of it that they use to launch boats in the summer. It's also where all the pictures of the town seem to be taken from. The third picture is a place where Alison and I had lunch one day. Pizza in Germany is a little weird, I certainly won't be eating it very often. The fourth picture is in the city center right next to the court house, the coolest building in the whole town. I'm at the fountain, obviously. I'm not sure why it's there but it is. Well, that's all the pictures for now.

Rachel

6 comments:

Mantini said...

Yay for pictures! Germany looks gorgeous. I miss you.

debbie said...

Nice pictures. Hope you are having fun. Be sure to check the family site once in awhile, as our dear "old" Aunt Bonnie has not figured out how to blog yet. She has been leaving messages for you there. Enjoy your visit!!

Bonnie said...

Oh yea, that is what Debbie thinks. I may be old, but I will conquer this machine if it kills me. Do you speak german Rachel???

Rachel said...

yes. I've already taken from german 101-301

Bonnie said...

You will remember your experience in Germany all of your life. Just remember, take lots of pictures and don't get into a strangers car. (ha, ha) Take care!!!!

debbie said...

OH......I am so jealous. My dream vacation is to go to Austria and the Alps. Take lots of pictures and have a good time.